If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced GuestBook 2.3.1 Comment  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
melody

Hi guys this forum is outstanding how ? here is a forum full with good questions and really no answers is it for real that there is no good help on the web for troubleshooting the Advance Guestbook and upgrading it properlery so i was told its seem so but what puzzles me is that there are so many users of this script and few people to offer complete and precise help and just to think all every body wants to do on the net is interact and communicate something or the other, thats why theres such things as guestbooks and forums. Is there any body out here who knows how to properly upgrade AGB 2.2 to new your help is greatly appreciated after this if no help i give up totally on it since ive spent more time fooling with this book than getting my work one . Thanks all
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

do a search on this forum for upgrading guestbook or something like that.
USE the search function! Go on! You know you want to....!

- Auron

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
Jared
Student

Every single function, upgrade, modification quesiton has been answered a couple dozen times...you just need to search
[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
Anonymous

you guys are two kind believe i search and search but just becuase you made me laff in such a trying time ill search again thanks be nice to me wont you ? lol
JTD
Graduate

So what are you looking for anyway???

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Anonymous

Well im tryin to upgrade properly to Advanced Guest Book 2.3.1
im getting to the admin page but every time i put the user and password it takes me to the blue page then when i press any option it takes me back to reenter my login info i sort of replaced the 2.2 files folder with the 2.3.1 i dont know if this is the correct way to upgade is it then what next. Thanks kindly
JTD
Graduate

I have a copy of the AG 2.3.1 setup manuel if you want it. Email me though the forums.

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Anonymous

I think i aced it i now have 2.2 and 2.3.1 setup wasnt easy but i think i got the hang of probably need to start writing my own manual i think i have that maual already but thanks ive seen the error of my ways. Nice pets

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum