If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Applying a Dreamweaver Template  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
TomH
Beginner

How would I apply a Dreamweaver template to my Advanced guestbook, as though I was creating another web page. I have searched the forum, but can only find one reference to this and the poster doesn't mention how he did it.

Thanks
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

The guestbook is easily customisable by editting the template files. Best bet is to copy the html from the guestbook and edit that, then apply the changes made to the relevant templates.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
TomH
Beginner

Thanks for your reply, so I would just copy the html then open it in dreamweaver and apply the dreamweaver template? Is it then just a case of uploading it to the guestbook folder? and which file would it replace?

Thanks
Anonymous

No you would then have to go through the templates for each part and change it to fit the design you came up with.
TomH
Beginner

Thank you, I think I understand now, it seems a bit complicated so I may leave things as they are for now.

TomH
tcjay
Beginner
[Avatar]

Which template contain the top row in the table that contain "Name" and "Comment" I would like to include an image as thte background but do not know where to look. 8)
[WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Body.php

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum