If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Domain hacked, problem with backup.  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Onni
Beginner

Hi!

I got my domain hacked, but managed to upload backup of Advanced Poll. Now the problem is that AP doesnt seem to find any polls. The actual poll screen shows up but when i try to vote or wiev the result AP says "Poll ID does not exist." Also i cannot sign in to my admin account. Any help please...

www.rammstein-hq.com
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

You uploaded the backup but how were you storing the information? Were you using the flat file version or the database version?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Onni
Beginner

Im using database version... I allready read topic about reseting admin password (in database table) and also tried reseting it from /misc/get_admin.php but no help...

EDIT: I read somewhere that PHP version 5 could cause some problems, is that right? Im not sure when my host updated to it but its not impossible that it wast same time i got hacked.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/10/2013 15:17:50

Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

You restored the files but was the config file set to the right database information and is the database still there?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Onni
Beginner

Yes, the database is still there and i have changed the config file also. If the config file would be wrong then there would be some message "unable to connect database" or something, right?

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum