If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Forum design  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
henrik

Hi

I want to use my own design in phpBB 2.0. Can someone explain me how to do this?

Thanks!!

Cheers,
Henrik
Andee
[Avatar]

go to
www.phpbb.com
RaPTeR
Beginner

It is not Easy...

I have tryed to make my own... But didnt look all that great...
[WWW] aim icon
*si

henrik wrote:Hi

I want to use my own design in phpBB 2.0. Can someone explain me how to do this?

Thanks!!

Cheers,
Henrik

Your best avoiding phpbb's style editor and set all the styles in the css file or you can do the same in overall_header.tpl file, which is in the template/subsilver folder

a couple of forums i done in phpbb

http://www.srsinet.com/forums/

http://www.heartsdesires.com/forum/

Email me if you need any help ..
[Email]
Tom_S

phpbb 2.0.6 is very easy to setup as long as you know how to setup tables using MySQL which is even easier as long as your server is running phpMyAdmin. You can even get it free and set it up. You won't find a better forum with easy add ons to complete an entire website. I am converting my entire website over. Slowly but surely. Mainly slowly because I am totally php illiterate so if I can do it so can you

Tom
[WWW]
Digital Beat

use the same graphics elements what comes with the package and modify them a little. That's the easiest way for newbies. Check out mine www.digitalbeatmusic.com/forum

///Digital Beat///
[WWW] [ICQ]

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum