If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
GuestBook Admin Change Request?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
RShort
Beginner

Carbonize,

I have added all you Spam and Human Verfication code fixes. They appear to stop most for the spam coming in. However, how hard would it be to add a new admin parameter that would first E-Mail me with the new Guestbook entry so I can decide whether or not it should be added. This would allow the admin user of the Guestbook to make a decission via E-Mail on all Guestbook entries before they are added. This would be nice if its possible.

Thanks
Robert
JTD
Graduate

RShort wrote:Carbonize,

I have added all you Spam and Human Verfication code fixes. They appear to stop most for the spam coming in. However, how hard would it be to add a new admin parameter that would first E-Mail me with the new Guestbook entry so I can decide whether or not it should be added. This would allow the admin user of the Guestbook to make a decission via E-Mail on all Guestbook entries before they are added. This would be nice if its possible.

Thanks
Robert

If you would upgrade to lazarus it has that already built in.

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum