If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Looking for a certain type of calander  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
blueoval
Beginner

I am looking for an event calender to put on my site. I see several nice ones out among the websites but I am not able to find the code or directions for them. I know there are a lot of calenders out their but what I am looking for is one that the person can add events themselves. Kind of like what you see with the post nuke sites. I dont want the big bulky calenders, just want to have a list of events, dates, locations ect.

Can anyone help?

[/url]
aim icon [ICQ]
AlanB

I found a nice calendar system at awsd.com - this gives you three types of display - full calendar - mini-calendar and stright listings line by line (which is what I think you are looking for).

You can also include multiple calendars in the same output.

I have modified the text a bit using the line by line listing and added fields - it was a real nightmare doing it but I got there in the end!!!

If you want any further information please email me at admin@wiltsnet.com - and you can see my version running by visiting www.wiltsnet.com and going to the wiltsNET Events Calendar link

Regards

Alan
WP1

Hello,

Take a look at phpICalendar

WP1

Webbing Along!!!
blueoval
Beginner

Thank you for letting me know about the resources. I will check both of them out and see if they are what I am looking for.

Thanks
aim icon [ICQ]

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum