If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
RESIZE IMAGE  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
nimf
Beginner

Hello I hope someone can help me with the following:

When I click on the thumbnail image, there is a bigger image showing up, when I click than on the "expand image" button ( right top), the image is much to big and will have scrollbars at the right side and the bottom.
Where can I change that size so the image will fit the screen, or leave that "expand button" away?

Nimf

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 19/06/2014 14:53:26

Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Got an example?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
nimf
Beginner

Hello carbonize,

I am sorry but I can't show annything because I work with Xampp, but the problem I had is solved after searching for some hours on the internet, I removed the 2 lines about the "expand button" and the 2 lines about the "contract button" from the prettyphoto j.s and all goes fine now all images fit in the window.
But I have another question and I hope you have a solution.
In the "General eddings" I have set the max. image size on 650 kb if I set the max size bigger there will be problems with showing the thumbnail.
I someone wants to upload abigger image it is not accepted and the message "Your image is to big" will appear, so they have to resize the image, but not everyone can do so.
My question is; do you know a way to make it possible to upload imges from arround 2 MB ( made with a photocamera)

nimf
nimf
Beginner

Oeps mistake in the size for general settings, must be 160kb

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum