If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Temporarily Missing Pictures  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
sayanything11

I read where someone had a problem with pictures not loading when they veiwed thier guestbook. I also read the solution given and tried it without success. I was wondering if my particular problem needed a different solution. I am using Advance Guestbook because my hosting site offers it. I love everything about it except for the fact that when the page first loads, none of the pictures are available. The odd thing is that once you visit the "sign the guestbook" page, and then go back to view the entries, the pictures are there. Like there was never a problem to begin with. Is there a reason why this happens and if so, is there any way to fix it? This guestbook is for a webpage for I'm doing for my church group so it would be nice if I could figure this out. Thanks!

". . .tonight the sun shall see its light."
[WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Best fix is to open up the config.inc.php file found in the admin folder and edit the base_url variable to reflect your guestbooks url, ie http://www.yourdomain.com/guestbook

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
sayanything11

Looks like it works. And it was soo easy. Thanks bunches!

". . .tonight the sun shall see its light."
[WWW]

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum