If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Unlogical Problem with the Advanced Poll 2  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

i have a problem with the advaned poll verison 2 which is unlogical according to my opinion
the newssite at my website is http://nfs6.gameszone.de/main.php?page=news&show=detail&id=1
there the poll should be shown in the right menu
the reason why the poll isn't shown there is that in the address is "show=detail" contained
if i change it to change "detail" or "show" to another word, the poll will be shown
what's wrong there?
can someone help me?
Anonymous

I posted a request for help last week, but didn't get any replies. I think we might be having the same problem.

I, too, am embedding the poll in a right column of a table on the page. At times, the poll returns -- other times, it appears to time out -- or has some other type of unknown problem that prevents it from appearing.

I ran your poll at the address below several times, with and without the show=detail parameter. It always worked.

Are you having periodic problems with this? Or, are your problems consistently happening?

Sorry to not have specific advice -- but, I think we might be seeing the same thing.

Thanks for your post.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum