If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Adding a simple human verification test  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
JTD
Graduate

integam wrote:You didn't tell me to search??? Read your signature, bozo.

That is my signature you are correct. Was it directed at you? No it wasn't! Can it be directed at you? Yes it can. Hey integam Go SEARCH for your answer pee brain! Are you happy now. It is now directed solely at you. Now may I suggest since you have such a sensitive nature you go visit a site which my better suit you. http://www.disney.com

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
integam
Beginner

No problem. Have a good day.
[WWW]
NoeyG
Beginner

JTD wrote:This is the clue as to whats wrong. No such file or directory in

How was that being helpful? Integam said he wasn't an expert at PHP, if you couldn't have offered help, perhaps you should let Carbonize take care of it when he gets a chance.

By the way, JTD it is not necessary to shout at someone. It reaks unprofessionalism. While I know you are not a professional, these boards should still be respected as such as should their users.

~Noelle
[WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

As stated above your add.class.php file is missing. You must not of uploaded it to the lib folder.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
integam
Beginner

Thanks, Carbonize. Actually, it wasn't missing... it had been renamed for some strange reason. It was called add.class.php.up

Anyway, I loaded your Lazarusgb files in a new guestbook installation, and it seems to be working very efficiently. Another member of your forum pm'ed me with the Lazarus info and website.

Thanks again.

Bill K.
[WWW]
Otti

Heloo,

I'm fairly new to php and I'm using the Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1 provided from my hosting provider.
Since I'm getting spamed I would like to put a verification test on my guestbook. I found you article and tried to find the files in administration. I only found "form.php" and all the other ones do not existy (i.e addentry.php, lib/add.class.php). Where will I find them, or is this something I can;t do because I'm just using the scriopts provided??

Thanks very much for your help.
otti

Otti
www.otti.id.au
[WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

addentry.php is in the guestbook folder, add.class.php is in the lib folder

Carbonize

get Lazarus
worldofjeff

Carbonize,

I've been getting flooded with spam in my guestbook lately, so I tried adding the human verification. I keep getting errors whenever I go to the sign in page though.

Here's what it says:

Parse error: parse error in /home/virtual/site10/fst/var/www/html/wedding/guestbook/lib/add.class.php on line 191

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: addentry in /home/virtual/site10/fst/var/www/html/wedding/guestbook/addentry.php on line 11

I tried going through everything twice, but it keeps giving me the error. I'm using 2.3.2. The link to my guestbook is: http://www.worldofjeff.net/wedding/guestbook/index.php

Any help you could give would be appreciated.
[WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Sounds like your add.class.php file has either been renamed or deleted. Seems to have been a spate lately of them getting renamed to add.class.php.up

Carbonize

get Lazarus
Airpower

How can I fix this error?:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /..../guestbook/lib/add.class.php on line 201

It shows up if I want to sign the guestbook.
url to the guestbook.
http://www.milaviapress.com/guestbook/index.php
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Shouldn't even be a elseif on that line. Which version of the guestbook are you using and can you post your add.entry.php file.

Carbonize

get Lazarus
Airpower

i'm using Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1

<?php
$include_path = dirname(__FILE__);
include_once $include_path."/admin/config.inc.php";
include_once $include_path."/lib/$DB_CLASS";
include_once $include_path."/lib/image.class.php";
include_once $include_path."/lib/template.class.php";

include_once $include_path."/lib/vars.class.php";
include_once $include_path."/lib/add.class.php";

$gb_post = new addentry($include_path);

if (isset($_POST["gb_actionspamless"])) {
$gb_post->name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_name"])) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_name"] : '';
$gb_post->email = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_email"])) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_email"] : '';
$gb_post->url = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_url"])) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_url"] : '';
$gb_post->comment = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_comment"])) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_comment"] : '';
$gb_post->location = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_location"])) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_location"] : '';
$gb_post->icq = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_icq"])) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_icq"] : '';
$gb_post->aim = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_aim"])) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_aim"] : '';
$gb_post->gender = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_gender"])) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_gender"] : '';
$gb_post->userfile = (isset($HTTP_POST_FILES["userfile"]["tmp_name"]) && $HTTP_POST_FILES["userfile"]["tmp_name"] != "") ? $HTTP_POST_FILES : '';
$gb_post->user_img = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_user_img"])) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_user_img"] : '';
$gb_post->preview = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_preview"])) ? 1 : 0;
$gb_post->private = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS["gb_private"])) ? 1 : 0;
echo $gb_post->process($_POST["gb_actionspamless"]);
} else {
echo $gb_post->process();
}
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Download 2.3.4 from this site and replace all your files EXCEPT admin/config.inc.php

Carbonize

get Lazarus
worldofjeff

The add.class.php file is there & named correctly. I tried reloading it again just to be sure, but it's still not working. Any ideas?
[WWW]
Airpower

Carbonize wrote:Download 2.3.4 from this site and replace all your files EXCEPT admin/config.inc.php

I'm now running 2.3.4 but I have still the spam problem. Do I have to add the codes for the simple human verification test again?

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum