If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Warning message!  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Hi there,
Please could you tell me why am I getting this warning message when comment is being posted (not post, comment only)? Here it is:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/raja/public_html/utisci/comment.php:8 in /home/raja/public_html/utisci/lib/comment.class.php on line 152
The comment gets posted but I have to go back to see it.
Isn't this suppoesed to be automaticaly redirected to that particular post/comment?

Line #8 in comment .php is empty, but lines 7 and 9 are not.

If I comment out this line 152 I get blank category.php page after the comment is being posted!?

This is my line # 152:
header("Location: index.php");

and it's same for line #159:

Please tell me what to do and how to fix this.

Thanks a lot.
Anonymous

This is for Advanced Guest Book 2.2.
THX.

sikter wrote:
Hi there,
Please could you tell me why am I getting this warning message when comment is being posted (not post, comment only)? Here it is:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/raja/public_html/utisci/comment.php:8 in /home/raja/public_html/utisci/lib/comment.class.php on line 152
The comment gets posted but I have to go back to see it.
Isn't this suppoesed to be automaticaly redirected to that particular post/comment?

Line #8 in comment .php is empty, but lines 7 and 9 are not.

If I comment out this line 152 I get blank category.php page after the comment is being posted!?

This is my line # 152:

and it's same for line #159:

Please tell me what to do and how to fix this.

Thanks a lot.
sikter

Anybody, please?
THX

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum