If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Free Link Page 1.2 human verification  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Hawkslayer
Beginner

I tried this code in my addlink.html and my links.pl. However, it doesn't allow me to post when I enter the correct password. I just get the

"You failed the human verification. Please go back and try again!"

I tried both lots of code. The first one and the code you modified slightly. Neither of them work for me. I still fail verification. Can anyone help with this please? I'd like it working, because someone is flooding my business links every day.

Hawkslayer

http://www.fuchsialand.co.uk
[WWW] [ICQ]
Hawkslayer
Beginner

I don't know why the verification wouldn't work when I first installed it, but immediately afterwards it worked fine, and I'm very pleased with the way it's working.

I have a suggestion for an improvement, couldn't the word used to gain access be randomized each day from a list of seven or eight words? I don't have the skills to do this, but I'm sure it would be in the interests of better security if it could be done. How about it you programming gurus out there? What do you think, Carbonize?

Hawkslayer

http://www.fuchsialand.co.uk
[WWW] [ICQ]
jena123

Replace that with

Code:
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Type <b>Mozart</b> into the box below.</font>
<br>
<input type="text" name="bottest" size="45">
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2">
<input type="submit" value="Submit Url" onClick="return checkForm()">

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum