If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Return from preview doesn't work (Adv. Guestbook 2.3)  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

I am using Advanced Gguestbook 2.3 and i am very satisfied about. It looks and works great.
I've got only one problem. When i preview a new post and want to go back to the form by using the "go back" button, it doesn't work. Clicking the button once has no effect, clicking it twice sends me back to the guestbook main page.

I've tried to do the same thing in the demo guestbook but this results in the same problem ????

Another strange thing is that it only goes wrong using IE, in Netscape 6 it works without a problem.
When i test it on my own test-webserver at home it does work correctly when using IE ??????

Anybody any idea ?
Anonymous

that's a javascript 1.1 problem
--> history.back()
Anonymous

I already tried that one and it also doesn't work. What surpises me the most is that the demo on this site has the same problem, but when i test the my guestbook at home (local) there is no problem.

At home i'm using a Apache/PHP/MySQL webserver and view the guestbook in IE 5.5. When i view the guestbook local (127.0.0.1) the history.go(-1) option works ?!?!?!?

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum