If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Poll width not changing (neither is bar height)  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
mrzeld

here is the problem. i haven't changed any of the default templates. no matter what default settings i change, the width of the poll is always 170. the width of bars seems to changed but not the height (it is always 7).
any suggestions?

oh, i am using the DB version with a mySQL Db if that makes any difference. and i am using the following PHP to include the poll...

<?
require $ROOTDIR."/advpoll/booth.php";
$php_poll->set_template_set("simple");
echo $php_poll->poll_process("newest");
?>

[WWW] [Yahoo!]
O.C.
Beginner

Try going into the template editor and removing the variable for table width in the template you're using and inserting a width value directly.
mrzeld

ahhh, was looking at the templates again. noticed the other pages (for Poll Result and Comment). in the Poll Result page for the "simple" template, the widht is hardcoded to be 170.

i am also noticing that the "simple" template doesn't use some of the user defined colors, widths, etc. must have been a rushed template or something.

thanks anyways...

[WWW] [Yahoo!]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum