If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Mod for PNG Counters 1.0 Using MySQL  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
ET
Graduate

I think this additional php script will help people who want to be able to see their PNGCounter results without having to visit their database directly.

NOTE!!! This will only work for people using the MySQL database with PNG Counter - I don't use the flat files in the "pages" directory to store my data - this is not written for flat file data retrieval

1) create an empty file and name it something like getmysqldata.php (you can name it anything you want as long as it has the .php extention and it is NOT "counter", "demo", "config.inc", or "phpinfo" .php)

2) copy and paste the following code into the file you just created.

3) save the file and upload your new file to the same directory that has the PNG counter's config.inc.php file.

4) type the url of the new getmysqldata.php file into your browser and you should be able to see a table from the counter in your database.

One more time - this is only for PNG Counter using MySQL for data collection.

Enjoy

---------------

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum