If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Including the guestbook into my page?  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
ToxicMan

I have installed the questbook here: http://havocnet.org/guestbook/
And then i made a page called guestbook.php that i putted in the directory with all my other homepage files.
In the guestbook.php i used this code to include what i needed:

It worked, but when i click on sign in the guestbook or something i just get page not avalible, i think its because the to files is in two diffent directorys?

Can any help me to fix this?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Did you supply a base_url in the config file? the guestbook was not really made to be included. The way I include it was to include the header and footer files at the start and end of the guestbooks index.php file and addentry.php file.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
ToxicMan

hmm, what do you mean? the only thing I've done is to put the include script into my guestbook.php that's all, and i know there is something more i need to do, but what i dont know...
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Carbonize wrote:Did you supply a base_url in the config file?

Open up the config.inc.php file in the amdin folder. Look for the base_url variable and set it to http://havocnet.org/guestbook no trailing slash

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum