If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Error messages after editing the language files  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
sylentrave

Okay, I attempted to change the language file to display different messages on my guestbook, (like changing "Thank you for stopping by my site. Here you can leave your mark" to something different.) and now I have a strange error message on my admin page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/NAME/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:103) in /home/NAME/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/NAME/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:103) in /home/NAME/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/NAME/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:103) in /home/NAME/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/NAME/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:103) in /home/NAME/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 36

All of the changes I made to the english language file are in effect, but I would still like to prevent these messages from coming up everytime I log into the admin page. Does anyone know how to get rid of these? My guestbook is www.skwalrock.com/guestbook
[WWW] aim icon
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

When you edited the language file some blank space got added after the closing ?>

this usually happens with web based editors such as cPanel. You need to download the file to your computer, edit it with a text editor such as wordpad, then upload the edited copy to replace the old one.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum