If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Forumseite wird gelinkt (nicht gewollt)  XML
Forum Index » German Forum
ersoy

Hallo,

gut, passiert vielem habe ich gesehen. Habe auf meiner HP Advanced 2.3.1 und jemand hat mich ausgesperrt. Bin wieder drin. Doch, wenn ich das Forum aufrufe, kommt für ein bruchteil der Sekunde mein Forum, aber dann eine andere Seite. Eines angeblichen hackers. Soweit ich kann, habe ich die Konfiguration angeschaut, aber nichts sehen können.

Was ist zu machen?

Gruss
[Email]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Sounds like either you have HTML enabled or they got into your admin and edited an entry. Looks like they are using a meta refresh tag. If you supply me with the guestbooks details I can remove the offending post for you.

----------------- Online Translation --------------

Klänge, wie entweder Sie HTML ermöglichen lassen, oder sie haben in Ihre Admin erhalten und haben einen Zugang redigiert. Aussehen, wie sie einen meta benutzen, erfrischt Etikett. Wenn Sie mich mit den Gästebüchern versorgen, schildert genau ich kann herausnehmen den Beleidigungsposten für Sie.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

Hi,

you are right. HTML was enabled. After reading your warnings, I turned it off. May be to late. Looked also inside the templates and other files where the guestbook is located. No sign for a redirect. But, no success. But I had though succes! The redirection is now away. Mailed also the person, claimed to "hacked" my guest book. Did I succeed or he removed this, I don't know.

it's there http://www.amatortelsiz.com/konuk

Thanks for your kind reply.

Ersoy

Carbonize wrote:Sounds like either you have HTML enabled or they got into your admin and edited an entry. Looks like they are using a meta refresh tag. If you supply me with the guestbooks details I can remove the offending post for you.

----------------- Online Translation --------------

Klänge, wie entweder Sie HTML ermöglichen lassen, oder sie haben in Ihre Admin erhalten und haben einen Zugang redigiert. Aussehen, wie sie einen meta benutzen, erfrischt Etikett. Wenn Sie mich mit den Gästebüchern versorgen, schildert genau ich kann herausnehmen den Beleidigungsposten für Sie.
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Your book seems fine now.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » German Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum