If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Error in index.php file when upgrading to Advance Guestbook  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
ayjay47

Hi.

When I used the CPANEL script to update Advanced Guestbook to 2.33 it
somehow corrupted the index.php files. I get these errors:

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wickham/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wickham/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wickham/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wickham/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 26

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wickham/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 26

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wickham/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 26

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/wickham/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 31

I find I can run the admin.php file and access the guestbook logs so the database seems OK.

Any ideas how to correct this problem?

(I also posted this message on Carbonize's Forum)

Thanks in advance,
ayjay47
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

As I said in my forum cPanel has messed up their latest installation files. You need to download the guestbook script from this site then replace ALL your guestbook files EXCEPT admin/config.inc.php.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
ayjay47

That solved the problem. Thank you!

ayjay47

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum