If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll 2.0.3  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
fsalazar

Help please!

I loved your new poll and i'm trying to install in my webpage, but I have a problem.

It doesn't let me vote more than once because of my IP (I think!).

I know that it's better with this option, but the problem is that in my school and my job, we are connected to a network that to the outside, it has an IP fixed, so if one votes, the others can't vote!

Please if anyone could help me or tell me what's the file! In the advanced options i've allready put "0" hours between votes, but.... nothing.

Thank you anyway.

Oh, I'm from Portugal, so sorry about the written mistakes!!!!!
amber222
Graduate

Maybe this post will help: http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3287&highlight=poll+cookie

For more info, do a search. Click on the search button at the top of this forum and in the box type in:

• poll AND cookie

• or
  • poll AND instructions
  • fsalazar

Thank you
    gaca

Hi,
    I installed the poll, it came with The Control Pannel of the Website...it's great, but i can't get it to work.
    i Have an HTML website, could that be the problem?
    could anyone help me out, what code do I Have to use to get it to work with HTML website,
    Anyone please help me out, i appriciate it
    thank you,

Nevermind: lol
    i got my answer here :
    http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4736&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Thank youuuu very much
    angel10

Good, very good!

angel

Forum Index » General Discussion
    Go to:   
    Based on the open source JForum