If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
transparent body  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Bargemanos
Beginner

hi all,

i was wondering and trying to get the body of my guestbook transparent, i tryed a few things but no result.

so i only want the background transparent, not the table with the messages, but i don't know how to do it, anyone a solution?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

You cannot make the background of a webpage transparent. You can make a tables background transparent to show the background image/colour of the body though.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Bargemanos
Beginner

the background of the table is transparent, but the picture isn't visible, the background of the body.php is white, instead of transparent, i deleted the #FFFFFF in the admin panel, but no differece.

i'm talking about this page: vorduh.tk

as you can see if you look between the scroll and the border of the 2 lowerst tabels both tables are transperent, but the guestbook is still white.
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Doesn't help that you have put style sections everywhere. You only needed to add the body CSS to the already existing style block in header.php. Works fine once you remove all the excess.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Bargemanos
Beginner

Thx for help

it works fine right now _o_
Bargemanos
Beginner

in firefox it all works fine, but Internet explorer doesn't seems to understand, anyone knows the reason for this?

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum