If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
How to make a login to post messages?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Anonymous

First: Hope you understand my bad, bad english...

Second: How do I get to make a page where you must login (like an admin) to post messages on the front page (like the same page as the login?). In PHP, not MySQL, my server don't support it...

Is it possible to edit the guestbook script to fit my needs?

Thanks for any replies!!

Espen Kvalheim,
www.xfuge.com
Anonymous

i presume you are looking for an updater that can update your front page without the need for FTP. there are a few around such as coranto (the site is down and it is going open source)and newspro(old version of coranto but easier to use).

Those are the two i suggest, ofcourse your serverhas to support perl/cgi and you have to be able to CHMOD the files and directorys (non-windows). I can set it up for you for free if that is the path you wish to choose.

get back to me if you cannot find coranto or newspro, or if you want me to install it @ yurisalert2@yurisalert2.org

chris
arthur

I knew I had to start making preparations, since this graph shows just how much bigger Digg is than Reddit

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum