If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
was working ok now an inexplicable internal server error  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
bernie
Beginner

hi,

agb was working very well, but after noticing no entries for a long time I tried to sign the guestbooks myself and I received an internal server error.

I have emailed my hosting compnay but I have had no reply so far. I have searched the forums, but I have not found anything.

Is there anythng I can do to try and resolve the problem?

thanks for any help.

urls for guestbook are

http://www.mytammy.co.uk/guestbook

http://www.mytammy.co.uk/memorials
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Whats the error?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
bernie
Beginner

when I click on sign the guestbook I get an internal server 500 error page, but I don't know what is causing it. It was wroking fine and I have not changed anything so I can't figure out why it is suddenly happening.

would appreciate any ideas - thanks
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

You need to get hold of your servers error log as that will provide a more detailed message.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
bernie
Beginner

I have found these in the error log

PHP Warning: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/tammy/public_html/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php on line 30

PHP Warning: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Too many connections in /home/tammy/public_html/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php on line 30

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_ldap.dll' - ./php_ldap.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I have no idea what they mean. I had not changed anything so I don't know why the errors are now happening.

I am still waiting for a reply from my hosting company.

Is there anything I can do?

thanks

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum