If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Top Downloads 2.0  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Здравствуйте.

У меня возникли некоторые вопросы по скрипту Top Downloads 2.0.
Скрипт безусловно прекрасный, но хотелось бы высказать некотрые замечания по нему.
1. В файле download.pl необходимо указать путь к файлам, которые должны участвовать в рейтинге.
Это выглядит так:

# base url to the downloads without trailing "/" (use for scanning)
$base_url = "http://www.proxy2.de/downloads";

# path to the downloads from the server root! (use for scanning)
$base_dir = "/home/www/you/public_html/downloads";

Но если в папке download будут находиться ещё папки, тогда скрипт просто их не определит.
Поэтому я и спрашиваю Вас, возможно ли как-нибудь изменить этот недостаток, чтобы учитывались файлы, которые будут индексированы с помощью Вашего скрипта download.pl в папке download и в др. папках, которые непосредственно находятся в самой папке download.

2. Скрипт немного большой, ведутся ли какие-либо работы по уменьшению его размера.

Sorry, but I bad know english - This is translate program

Hi
Beside I appear some questions on violin Top Downloads 2.0.
Script Certainly beautiful, but want voice the some of remark on him.
1. In file download.pl necessary to indicate the way to files, which must participate in rating.
This looks so:
# base url to the downloads without trailing "/" (use for scanning)
$base_url = "http://www.proxy2.de/downloads";

# path to the downloads from the server root! (use for scanning)
$base_dir = "/home/www/you/public_html/downloads";

But if in file download will inhere else files, then script simply their is not defined.
So I and ask You, possible somehow change this defect to were taken into account the files, which will are indexed by means of Your violin download.pl in file download and in others files, which directly inhere in the most file download.

2. Script Little big, are led some work on reduction of its size.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum