If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Image problems.  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
okruben

I added Your Guestbook software to my site, and over all, it's great, how ever, when I got it, it didn't show any images. I had to check and see the problem, and couldn't find it, so to fix it I had to remove portions of the script. I removed the varibel "$GB_PG[base_url]" from every link in the script, because it seemed to be the problem. Before I did this, the image's properties showed that the URL was like HttP://picture/image.jpeg, and didn't show the domain. After I removed that varible, the image appeared correctly.
However, now user images don't seem to appear any more. I think that in order to overal fix this, is to fix the source. But I don't know where the source is. I am guessing that where ever the $GB_PG[base_url] varible is, is the source. how ever, there are alot of files, and text to read trough. I'd like to know where is the $GB_PG[base_url] started?
[Email]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Base Url is set in the config.inc.php file.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum