If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll question...  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
57strat

Hi there,

I created a few polls and everything is working as expected. One thing though, I set up the options to display the polls "ascending", the "display" poll ( I mean before you actually select an option ) displays the options in ascending order on the web page ( the order in which I entered them when I create the poll in the admin )

but, when you select an option and it shows the results, the results are all mixed up..? meaning, they look like they are being displayed randomly. Example, the first one that displayed prior will now be displayed as the third, the second now displays as the last etc etc...

In other words, they don't display ascending on the results, and only display as expected on the initial state...

any ideas why?
MarilynFox
[Avatar]

Hey! I also finished the publication an hour ago on the topic:
An essay about my college

An essay about my college years is a great way to showcase your personal interests and passions without revealing too much information about who you are and what you do in your free time. An essay about my college years is great because it shows your personality.
Instead of writing about what happened in your four years of college, focus on how you learned how to deal with the various situations that you encountered throughout the year. This type of essay demonstrates your intelligence, maturity, and resourcefulness. When writing an essay about my college years, it is important to remember to share your opinion, here is more https://www.wiseessays.com/college-essay. While you can be proud of how far you've come since you went to college, there is always room for improvement.
Your parents, your friends, and people who know you well will be able to see your flaws, your strengths, and your strong emotions.
So, instead of writing about how much you hated football in high school, why not explain how you really enjoyed watching football every time your dorm television turned on in the fall?
Many students think that essays about my college life are just the perfect way to share my experiences with others. They can also share how they got better through their college experiences. An essay about your college life can show your personality, but also make others understand who you are. Whether you're writing about your favorite college or talking about something you never thought was as important as others, it's always helpful to tell a story.

Excellent service for students
[WWW]
Fighbrich54

SUV und China sollen Audi wieder nach vorne bringen

Die große Schmach bleibt Rupert Stadler dieses Jahr erspart. 2017 hatten am Morgen der Jahrespressekonferenz Dutzende Ermittler und Staatsanwälte die Audi-Zentrale durchsucht, um Beweismaterial im Zuge der Abgasskandal-Ermittlungen sicherzustellen. Und Stadler musste wenige Meter weiter im Firmenmuseum vor Journalisten aus aller Welt gute Miene zum bösen Spiel machen und die Unternehmensbilanz präsentieren. Der Aufruf, wieder nach vorne zu blicken, wirkte angesichts der Staatsanwälte im Haus absurd.

Vanillasex: Eine Sexpraktik, die du schon sicherlich praktiziert hast

Vanillasex klingt ziemlich aufregend und neu – Was steckt hinter der Sex-Praktik? Hat es etwas mit BDSM zu tun? Werden beim Vanillasex Handschellen angelegt? Wenn wir ehrlich sind, klingt „Vanillasex“ ziemlich aufregend. Doch welche Sexpraktik steckt hinter dem süßen Wort? Vanillasex kann für einige Paare ein ziemlicher Killer sein, für andere wiederum das beste Ereignis…

Lauter Protest gegen Orbans LGBTIQ-Gesetz

Rekord-Teilnehmerzahl in Ungarn Lauter Protest gegen Orbans LGBTIQ-Gesetz

Die feindliche Politik gegen nicht-heterosexuelle Menschen von Ungarns Regierungschef Orban hat Beobachtern zufolge mehr als 10.000 Demonstranten auf den Plan gerufen. Ein neuer Rekord für die alljährliche Pride-Parade in Budapest. Unterstützung kam auch von ausländischen Diplomaten.

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum