If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Problem with book_auth  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Hawk the slayer

My host provider recently changed a lot of things and moved to another location. I had quite a few problems afterwards, but now have most of them sorted out, though there is one to do with Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1 (PHP/MySQL) Copyright (c)2001.

The book_auth table is empty, therefore I cannot login to Admin. The tables in it are there like ID, username, password etc, but they are empty. My knowledge of SQL is not good enough to re-enter the information required. Though I can access it via phpadmin.

I tried using reset.php and it reported it had done the job, but unfortunately it hadn't because the tables were still empty. I then used the forget_pass.php script with the same result. I have no idea what to do next. Can anyone help please and try to keep it simple?

I don't want to lose the comments I have going back years by reinstalling if it can be avoided.

Hawk.
Hawk the slayer

Problem solved!!! I want to publicly thank Carbonize for helping me fix this problem by sending me a file via email. Thanks Carbonize, you are the very best!

Hawk.
U-Nagato

Tnx Carbonize!

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum