If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Delete members  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
tom56700
Beginner

Where can I delete members/users?

Thanks in advance

Tom

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/2012 14:17:46

Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

It's a guestbook. It doesn't have members. You can delete posts via the admin.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
tom56700
Beginner

OK, that's what I have been doing. So they have to register for each post? I'm getting slammed with annoying spam.

Thanks for quick reply

Tom
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

I'm guessing it is from different ips all the time?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
nicpizza

Hi guys. When I was writing this post I felt inner peace and tranquility, it is very important nowadays, when stress awaits us on every path, I want to thank the reeder of this post, I hope you really liked it, thank you! Now I have a lot of problems in my life that I will deal with soon, but it will take a lot of my strength. My girlfriend and I are now having a very difficult period, but I love her very much and always want to work. Now i have very difficult period of my life then ever, coz i have one year to become that person that i'll proud of! And at the university I was asked to write a huge essay which I think will take a lot of time, but I just found a service that will help me, I already ordered my work from them and am waiting for completion, maybe it will come in handy for you too, so here it is Same Day Essay. Thank you guys again, but I have to go on solving my problems in life, I want to wish everyone strength and good luck, have a nice day!

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum