If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
AGB 2.2  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Modifications
NorrieC

Hi all,

I'm still running AGB 2.2 here: www.club-xm.com\guestbook.

I have the same problem as this site's guestbook. I have a continuous stream of posters telling me how great the site is. So the first thing I tried to do was log in as admin. Of course I couldn't and went searching for an answer which brought me here. I have read through dozens of pages of this site and carried out the reset.php trick. I can now log in as admin. However, I'm stuck in the login loop because of the time/datestamp issue. I would fix this with the install.php fix but the carbonize.co.uk website has been suspended and I can see that its up for sale which would lead me to believe its not coming back anytime soon. I hope very much that I'm wrong. In the meantime, I have looked elsewhere for either a copy of the install.php file or a printout of its contents so that I can see what changes to make to session.class.php file to overcome the date format issue to no avail.

Is there another location where the files previously available on carbonize.co.uk aer now stored or is there any likelihood that carbonize.co.uk is coming back on line?

Thanks in advance for any/all help offerred.

Cheers

Norrie
aeda

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to modify the font size for the date and time stamps on the first page of the guestbook thanks in advance.
Since I have been a few month not logged in at my guestbook, there are a lot of spam entries, which I would liked to delete. But I cant login myself as admin anymore. What went wrong? and what to do? Looking forward to help and advice.
I use danish lang. in my guestbook. When i reseve an email noification i mis the special danish caracters. How do i change the charset in the e-mails

Go through cisco dumps tutorial to learn how to draw different objects from scratch using Adobe Photoshop. Become expert web designer using APPLE guide and photoshop tutorial.
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

entry.php in templates

misc/forget_pass.php to reset password.

As to the emails I thought they were sent plain text? Easy to fix if you don't mind editing PHP.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Modifications
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum