If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Enviroment issues  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
ammo6

Somehow the header in my guestbook got corrupted and now just sends me a bunch of errors like these.
Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/a/m/m/ammo6/html/back2thebeach/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/m/m/ammo6/html/back2thebeach/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php:21) in /home/content/a/m/m/ammo6/html/back2thebeach/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/m/m/ammo6/html/back2thebeach/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php:21) in /home/content/a/m/m/ammo6/html/back2thebeach/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/m/m/ammo6/html/back2thebeach/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php:21) in /home/content/a/m/m/ammo6/html/back2thebeach/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/m/m/ammo6/html/back2thebeach/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php:21) in /home/content/a/m/m/ammo6/html/back2thebeach/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 36

Any help in repairing this issue would be appreciated.
aim icon
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

what version?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
ammo6

Advance Guestbook 2.4.3

Thanks
aim icon
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Try updating to 2.4.4. just download it, extract the contents, delete config.inc.php from it's administration folder. Now backup your existing files and then replace the files on the server with the new files.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
ammo6

Thanks
That worked fine.

Appreciate the help

aim icon

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum