If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll Next Poll Button?  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
localizor
Beginner

I've created custom pages for each poll I currently have. I have performed a search and cannot find this question anywhere, my apologies if I've missed it. I am fairly new to advanced polls so thanks for your patience. How would one go about including a next button in the poll results page footer that would simply take them to the next poll I designate from a list if that makes sense?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Edit the templates.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
localizor
Beginner

Thanks Carbonize, Are the templates only accessible through admin, I don't see them in my install? Would you have any suggestions on a code that would give us the ability to simply go to the previous and next active poll id# on the poll results footer?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

I believe they are edited via admin.

Carbonize

get Lazarus
localizor
Beginner

Putting a link in the footer to a specific poll id doesn't do me any good. I'd need a code to get next or previous based on the current poll id. I guess I'll wait to see if anyone else pops in. I'd pay a reasonable amount for a solid mod and I'm sure others would as well if someone made one available. As long as its not against the rules of course. Is there a forum for custom mods in here that I missed? This previous/next button and allowing multiple selections for specific polls would be nice.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/06/2014 16:13:45

Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

To be honest there are probably other scripts that are more suited to your needs. Advanced Poll was created back in the 90s for a simple purpose and hasn't changed in all that time. Grabbing the poll ID and incrementing it is the simple part to be honest.

Carbonize

get Lazarus

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum