If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Integrating PHPBB to a certain place???  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Anonymous

Take this very site we are on for example... how would I go about putting PHPBB (this forum) in a specific position on a page? My forum currently is just a forum... i don't know how to add the look of the rest of my pages on my site to it. Like the navigation to the left of you, etc. I don't see it anywhere in the phpbb configuration.. must be somewhere else... any help is wanted and appreciated. Thank you.
Anonymous

rufio57 wrote:
Take this very site we are on for example... how would I go about putting PHPBB (this forum) in a specific position on a page? My forum currently is just a forum... i don't know how to add the look of the rest of my pages on my site to it. Like the navigation to the left of you, etc. I don't see it anywhere in the phpbb configuration.. must be somewhere else... any help is wanted and appreciated. Thank you.

try phpBB2mod its a fully modded phpBB2 portal

or try http://pnbb2.sourceforge.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum