If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Anonymous
Forum Index » Profile for Anonymous » Messages posted by Anonymous
At wordpress.com you can get your own blog like myblog.wordpress.com

At wordprees.org you can download the php script and use it on your own server.
Yes! everything is OK in the settings :s
I just don't know why those errors message appear :s
Hallo everybody

I used your Poll script, and I liked it very well, it is just perfect

I'm working in a personal website, and I just found the good poll I always needed. However
when I inculde it, it works but it the server shows these following errors:

///////
Warning: include_once(./poll_cookie.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\{my website's path}\index.php on line 3

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './poll_cookie.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\{my website's path}\index.php on line 3
//////

Could you please help me to fix this error?!

Thank you very much in advance ;=)
Hi Jay! You have a good IT knowledge. and your work is very great. I Hope to see your contribution more! Thanks in advance!
Kind of stuck on which file i'm suppose to edit to link back the poll page to my webpage. Thanks for your help.

www.xhelps.ca/poll
thank u for d script guys,,,,,helped me alot.., a hug to u guys.....
Hi,

How can I change the email notification with all the fields name, ip, email... ?

thank you
gab es bei mir nicht nur ein upgrade_db.php
Config.inc.php file in the admin folder
Yes you can access arbitrary variables in it.
Any other suggestions as both hotscript and planetsourcode.com do not offer the solution I am looking for
I would say, sent them a message or e-mail with the question.
I agree with jalmz
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
I'm embeding Advanced Poll into one WP blog. How do I make the poll use the same website colors, background, etc.?

TIA

Forum Index » Profile for Anonymous » Messages posted by Anonymous
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum