If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: kart27
Forum Index » Profile for kart27 » Messages posted by kart27
I have this error when submit at the guestbook (error why? thanks for help )

Warning: Unable to fork [whereis convert] in /www/cgi/guestbook/lib/image.class.php on line 83
In lib direct when I clik the follow link the givme this error why? thanks for help.

Fatal error: Class guestbook_vars: Cannot inherit from undefined class gbook_sql in /www/cgi/guestbook/lib/vars.class.php on line 10

Fatal error: Class gb_session: Cannot inherit from undefined class gbook_sql in /www/cgi/guestbook/lib/session.class.php on line 10
How to give the right permission in the file manager I need to chomd # 2 folder (public) and (tmp) so how does this work .Can somebody give me ananswer thanks.
when i go to the public dir and i click on the images the give me this error .thanks
Script Error:

/www/cgi/guestbook/public/img-1073193029.jpg: /www/cgi/guestbook/public/img-1073193029.jpg: cannot execute binary file
Exited with (126) from signal (0)

Script Output:
I have the file public and the temp folder in the cgi directory...
go check my guestbook, picture do not preview.

http://carmineracing.com/cgi/guestbook/index.php
nop in my file manager don't works and i have cgi install whid free servers.So now what i do?
please haw to chomd public and temp folder? thanks

Forum Index » Profile for kart27 » Messages posted by kart27
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum