If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: ricknlida
Forum Index » Profile for ricknlida » Messages posted by ricknlida
Super!
thank you very much!
Rick.
Thank you, Trevor. Yes I did. Both of you a great help!
Rick.
I want to personalize the text that currently says "Your Message" on the "sign the guestbook" page. I cannot find the file where I would edit it...can someone point me to it?
Thank you.
Rick.
Here's an example: I want to personalize the text that currently says "Your Message" on the "sign the guestbook" page. I cannot find the file where I would edit it...can someone point me to it?
Thank you.
Rick.
I am playing around with some things from previous posts and think I am missing - or do not understand - something basic: Once I open a file that contains text I want to edit, can I just edit it like I would html?
Thank you,
Rick.
I found it VERY useful. Thank you.
Rick.
How can I add and/or edit fields on the "sign the guestbook" page? I see it's adentry.php but I don not see this page on my templates list.
Thank you,
Rick.
Thank you, I'll play around with it.
I'm just not comprehending...I'd like to change the appearance of my addentry.php page but it's not listed in the Templates of the Control Panel and I can't seem to get the file from the server so I can make the change with Dreamweaver.

Would a kind soul please help me get started?

Thank you.

Rick.
I want to add a field to the fields on the "sign guestbook" page...how can I do this?
I would also like to add a few words in the field after the words "Your Message"
Thank you!
Rick.

Forum Index » Profile for ricknlida » Messages posted by ricknlida
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum