If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: osloman
Forum Index » Profile for osloman » Messages posted by osloman
Yes, I just tried it on my website server and it shows the same problem. As soon as I use the browsers back button I return to the page before, but with a page not found site.
Hi again,

the first page is just a page with a question which you have to answer with yes or select.

the second page you have to fill in two fields

and with the third page starts the problem. Here I start with a session and save the two variable from the second page. Then I check those variables. If they are filled in or correct do this....if the are not filled in or incorrect you are going back to the second page again. I made also a submit back button in that third page and that works fine. But if I use the Browser back button, page 2 is not found anymore.

I don't know where the problem is, I tried now all the things I know. I also have a form on my website and there you can also go back with a submit back button and the Browsers back button and here it works fine.

Hope this is enough info to help me what I am doing wrong.

Greetings

Osloman
Hi everybody,

I am making a script and for the mean time I am testing it home and I use a Apache server.

Now it happens regularly when I am using the Browsers Back button, that the page before can't be found. Sometimes I have to click the Back button several times to get back to find a page again, which often is the startpage.

Probably this problem can be of many different reasons and I know you don't have so much information about the script, but I already want to ask if someone can point me what the reason/reasons are for this problem.

Who can advice me about this?

Greetings

Osloman
HI....

Is there nobody here who also use the Daily counter 1.1. and had problems in the beginning with the reset time....My counter resets at 09.00 in the morning instead of 24.00...because my webhoster is located at the west coast of America...a difference of 9 hours...i am at GMT +1

I found out so far at you have to change the line

$COUNT_CFG["offset"] = 0; in the file config.inc.

I tried now -9; and -9.00; but that doesn't work....

Can somebody give me the right code, so that my daily counter resets at 24.00 (GMT+1 time, Amsterdam, Oslo, Brussel...)

Thanks for your cooperation...

Osloman
Hi everybody,

Can somebody tell me how to change the time to reset the daily counter at the right time...it resets now for me at 09.00 in the morning, so 9 hours to late...It is here GMT +1 time...

In which file and where can you change this?

Greetings and thanks

Osloman

Forum Index » Profile for osloman » Messages posted by osloman
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum