If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: madfiddler
Forum Index » Profile for madfiddler » Messages posted by madfiddler
Thanks so much for your polite reply. Already found and sorted
Now, I swear I'm not stupid! Promise... But I appear to have forgotten both admin passwords on two advanced guestbooks I run. Is there any way to retrieve them?

Thanks,

Mark.
ok, that's fine with me. If you can do that, I'll just take those

Cheers,

M
am still having problems with this. Can I email you the changed files, perhaps you can see what I've done wrong....

Thanks,

Mark.
I'm prolly being crap.. It was also displaying the same number each time.... I'll experiement... Not a programmer you see, so could have done something stupid.
another spammers ip

OK cool... If you enter the code incorrectly... it says hit back, and enter the code correctly..

However, the submit button does not work when you hit back...
fair enough.. now where's my delete button
Sometimes they don't actually show an IP though do they? It's just a name...

The one mistake I made, when this was v2.2.1 you could advertise your link on this site I think.... that could be where they get the addresses to spam from. I'm not using a standard directory name.

These IPs are spammers

and this one, who told me I had "great soaps" - strange for a music site.

dyn-212-129-32-144.ppp.tiscali.fr

That's all I have atm.
Let me guess... By "John....Hallo nice site"... TWICE!!!!!
Great, thanks
Is anyone else having big problems with people from france and germany spamming the guestbook with bad English?

I have to delete several entries per week. When I was using bravenet, I had NO spam whatsoever.

???

Mark.

Forum Index » Profile for madfiddler » Messages posted by madfiddler
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum