If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Masterwebman
Forum Index » Profile for Masterwebman » Messages posted by Masterwebman
Thanks. I can probably add css code specifically for the text that I am having a problem with.
The version I installed was part of a cpanel Fantastico group of apps provided for easy installation by my web hosting company. I will remove version 2.2 and replace it with 2.3. If I do so, can I keep the MySQL database or did it change with the version upgrade?
thanks
I didn't see a css. I installed the program from one of the cpanel offerings by my web host that automatically installed the program. If there is a css, it was never installed. I guess I can download the program and find the css that way.

Unless you can suggest a place where I could download the default css file.
thanks,
Murray
Thanks. I should have looked in the /lang/english.php -- Now I know where to change text. However, changing the font color in admin doesn't do anything. I assumed there would be two places to change font colors. One outside the tables which hold the posts and the other for the website itself. Take a peek at the installed guestbook which is at http://www.vixenrock.com/guestbook/
The site is just being built -- all the dropdown is not working yet on either the homepage or the guestbook. The homepage is http://www.vixenrock.com -- I modified the look pretty well, it's just the dark black text that I can't change.
Advanced Guestbook is a great scruot: Install was a breeze and I am only having one problem.
I'd like to modify the default text at the top which is:
Thank you for stopping by my site. Here you can leave your mark. Guestbook
Total Records: 1 Records Viewed Per Page:
Where is that text located? Is it changed through the admin or hard coding?
I also need to change the font color to white or light gray as the background I have is dark. Where do I change that font color?

Thanks very much.

Forum Index » Profile for Masterwebman » Messages posted by Masterwebman
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum