If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Carbonize
Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
Anybody interested in testing an anti spam modification I am prepared to port from Lazarus to Advanced Guestbook?
http://lazarus.carbonize.co.uk
Unfortunately no. You can see all available languages at http://svn.proxy2.de/repos/protected/poll/trunk/lang/ and are more than welcome to translate it for it's writer.
Been years since I even looked at the poll. If memory serves you need to put

at the start of the page like it says and then the other code where you want the poll to appear.
Have a look at Lazarus
You've probably deleted a quote from somewhere in the config file. Without actually seeing the file I couldn't be more precise. As to the broken images that shouldn't have happened.
Might as well just stick to the conversation we are having in the Lazarus forum as I am the only person active here these days.
1 - edit templates/form_gender.php to add the new inputs. Make sure they all have a value that is a single letter.

2 - Open lib/gb.class.php and find

replace with

Adding more elseif to include the new options you added.
It's easy but why so many?
It would require editing a few lines in lib/add.class.php that point to the directory to move the uploaded file to.
Leider ist die Advanced Guestbook ist nicht gut im Kampf gegen Spam. Sie können einfach löschen Sie die Dateien von Ihrem Server, dass es da zu stoppen, aber Sie müssen die entsprechende Datenbank und löschen. Vielleicht möchten Sie zu Ihrer Gast darüber zu sprechen.

Oder haben Sie einen Blick auf Lazarus

--

Unfortunately the Advanced Guestbook is not good at fighting spam. You can simply delete the files from your server to stop it being there but you will need to delete the relevant database as well. May want to speak to your host about that.

Or have a look at Lazarus
Not quite that heavy no.
Not without heavy modification.
OK in gb.class.php look for

And make it

Then use $comDate in com.php template.
OK open up templates/com.php and use this variable

$com[timestamp]

Not sure what format the timestamp is saved in though so will probably have to play with it some more.

Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum