If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: tcmw
Forum Index » Profile for tcmw » Messages posted by tcmw
Absolutely positive. It said to create a username and password for the admin and I did that... said thanks for installing AP and to be sure to delete the install files which I did. Clicked done and tried to log into the admin section at /poll/admin/index.php and it always says my username and/or password is incorrect.... but it really isn't.

Also tried deleting my cookies and that didn't work... also tried logging in on a different computer and that didn't work either.
I have never used AP before so it's a fresh installation.

I reinstalled everything and made sure everything was uploaded in the right spot and created a new database. Installation went fine... I created a new username and password for AP (when that page came up).

I went to (myurl. com/poll/admin) to log into the script... entered my credentials exactly how I registered (made sure I was case sensitive) but it still says I have the wrong username or password.

I am stumped here... can you help me out?
Where can I find Advanced Poll 3.0? I saw on SimpleScripts.com they list AP 3.0 and would like to install the newest version.

Note: I tried installing version 2.0.9, uploaded all files in the right spot, edited the config file with the db name, etc

But after installation I went to login in with my username and password it wouldn't accept my credentials. I guess it would refresh the page or something with the username/passwords reset (blank) or it would say the stuff is incorrect. Can't remember which one.

Forum Index » Profile for tcmw » Messages posted by tcmw
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum