If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: patron
Forum Index » Profile for patron » Messages posted by patron
bummer.

I have searched the forum and google... and I still have no clue how to do this.
Does anyone still have to mod to convert Email addresses to raw ASCII for protection against spam?

Thanks
Thanks again Carbonize.

I better go rest and start fresh tomorrow.
forgot to login . and i made a mistake in my message.

the background of the formfields can be changed with the following code (add code @ line 61)(after </script>

I don't have the verification mod on my guestbook.
search for verification mod in the forum.. there are plenty helpfull topics on how to do this.

the link to download the mod is if I'm not mistaken: www.carbonize.co.uk/verification.zip

i think there is somewhere the verification2.zip. but I don't know where. good luck with searching and modifing.
Hello everybody,

I finished installing adv guestbook 2.3.1. into php-nuke. I'm very glad with this great script.

I still would like to make some modifications... but I'm not sure how to. (yes, I'm new to php)
I searched through the forum and I didn't find what i was looking for. Your help is very apreciated.
Url to the questbook: http://www.arubasource.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Guestbook&file=index

1st question.

1. The images do not display in the guestbook. the url to the image is correct (htpp://www.xxx.com/modules/Guestbook/img/signing.gif) but it still does not show. Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

2nd and 3rd question is about the comment.

2. When someone replies to a comment, it shows the 'name' of the person ('xx:'), I would like it to show ("xx's reply:"). Where can I edit this?

3. How do I change the backgroundcollor of the reply ( as seen on http://www.ravenprom.org/guestbook/ ). that's really nice.

4th question is about fields.
4. the background of the 'fill in' fields are white. where can I adjust this?

I'm working at the moment on inserting the field of flags... I might need some help on this later on.. but for now i'll try to this on my own.

Thanks for your help. Greetz.

Forum Index » Profile for patron » Messages posted by patron
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum