If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: samuelranta
Forum Index » Profile for samuelranta » Messages posted by samuelranta
Anonymous wrote:quite obivously, overwriting any new file with an older version and downgrading it because you can't figure it out is not the real soulution. The real solution is importing the old password string of test and 123, and then waiting for the php session to time out on the server. (if you have already tried to log in with no success.) Also Dump all browser cache, and then login with test and 123.

Once I figured out the sessions, it work right away.

This works for me for reseting the password and username, but didn't help with the loop. Overwriting new file with older version is so far only thing that has worked here...
Ofcourse, trough phpmyadmin! Was I Stupid

Thank You for advices, I'll try them and then let you know
I need your help.

In the bandsite I host, there is a guestbook installed(Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1)

Problem is, that when I give the correct password I get to mainmenu, but if I click some button (like "easy admin" or "general settings" or any of them) it asks me password again, I get mainmenu again, but if I click some button it asks password again. This continues forever and I can't do nothing.

This is urgent because I need to wipe some of those messages.
I can't understand what on earth has happened cause just few weeks ago everything was working fine.

Thank You very much for help and thank you for providing these great scripts!

-Samuel Ranta / http://www.theuranianews.com

Forum Index » Profile for samuelranta » Messages posted by samuelranta
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum