If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: frankdon
Forum Index » Profile for frankdon » Messages posted by frankdon
sorry, i am just curious, i think it is also an advice for the future guestbook. And of course i want to know the reaction of us.
??
or if i can have some function just like in a blog when i write message.
hi, when will it be finished? thanks.
Thanks a lot for your work, you should put google adsense code in your website, so you can earn money. because so many people see your website.
FOR guestbook, i want it to have this kind of function, if i copy something from word, or excel, it can be shown in guestbook after i submit still the same style as it is in word or exel.
Thanks for your work.
Thanks a lot.
yeah, i think to put [pre][/pre]is not so clearly for vistors, because they even havn't basis knowledge about code or something like that, something i want is what i type here, is just like it be shown in the guestbook after i submit, i mean with indent. or if i copy something from word , excel, it will be shown here just like what it is in word or excel.
but in guestbook, i can not see some menus like in forum here?
Hi
Thanks for your reply, i have tried, it words a bit, but not so easy to do it for other perosns, because they don't know this, so do you have easier
way?
Another question: how how can i use bbcode in guestbook instead of AGcode?
Thanks
Hi, for example i want to see this:

But after i submit, it will be like this:

But i want to keep it like the first one, with some blanks.
just because i can not leave a blank in the begin of a line, my classmates can not use my guestbook, because it looks not in order, all the words go to left automatically. Who can find a way to let guestbook have this function.
have you worked it out? Thanks
Now i am very content with my guestbook, i put it in my website, but just one thing, i can not leave blank in the biegin of next line, or to have menus just like in a forum(for example now) when i write message , to design the letter type and so on.
This is my learn Dutch http://www.nt2examen.nl/nt2/index.php guestbook.
i think you misunderstand me, i want to have something above the message board just like in the forum when i write message, i can see
some menus to change font color, size, add img, url quote, and so on. can i put this kind of menu in Guestbook?
but how to change addentry.php?

Forum Index » Profile for frankdon » Messages posted by frankdon
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum