If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: ginadapooh
Forum Index » Profile for ginadapooh » Messages posted by ginadapooh
Well, I got smart and decided to try it on a diffrent server. It works (almost) flawlessly. I am not sure what the server problem was, but later days to figure that out. The only isssue I am having now is I am getting a

I am not sure if this is because I keep coming in and dinking with things or if it is something a bit more simple?

Thank you for all of your wonderful advise!! I may actually get to enjoy some of my weekend now
Actually since it is in the same file as the poll_cookie and the booth wouldn't I have to make it just

That dosen't seem to work either
I have been struggeling with this for over a week now. I would appreciate any help possible. I have installed the polls, checked my file locations, tweaked everything imaginable, looked at it in firefox and IE. Still to no avail. Nothing shows up. Nothing......

My page is located at: http://israellycool.goblogit.com/results/test.php

The code on the page is:

Forum Index » Profile for ginadapooh » Messages posted by ginadapooh
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum