If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: tg_inf1
Forum Index » Profile for tg_inf1 » Messages posted by tg_inf1
Oh yes, sorry- found it on this forum so missed that!
Thank's once again for your help
TG
Carbonize.
I have followed the simple anti spam instructions, although I have to admit I haven't got a clue what I just did!
I hope that this stops the spam as I was getting very worried that the wrong person would follow one of these links.
I am new to PHP so I think I will read your 'introduction to...' on your site
Thank you very much for your time and sharing your expertise.
TG
Hi,
Please help!
Is there any way of getting rid of the 'homepage' option in advanced guestbook. I have been getting spam comments which in themselves are not offensive, but the homepages are highly innappropriate for my site. I have searched the forum and can't find anything to help.
I am using ag 2.3.1 and have hmtl codes switched off... please help I don't want to have to remove the guestbook but really can't have these links on my site.
Thanks in advance
TG
Thank's Carbonize. That did the trick.
Its easy when you know how !!
TG
sorry posted twice, ignore this.
Hello,
First of all; excuse me for being really simple! I am only a part time, self taught webmaster (although I think the title may be a little overrated for me!)
I have installed guestbook using my cpanel, then I copied the files onto my server & renamed the index.htm (as I already have one) to Guestbook.htm. I am using frontpage so I put the renamed page into the navigation and joy of joys there it is on my website where it should be. However I added comment to test the guestbook and it will only show if i go into admin, look at the comment and then return to guestbook. I've obviously done something wrong. Can somebody please help me. I have searched the forum but I have to say I dont really understand any of the posts relating to the guestbook.
Please help, please keep it simple.

Thanks very much in advance for your time.
TG

Forum Index » Profile for tg_inf1 » Messages posted by tg_inf1
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum