If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Lotta
Forum Index » Profile for Lotta » Messages posted by Lotta
When can I use a subdomain and what is the good cause of it?
Idé anyone??
Oh I'm sorry, I mean the gif thing you know. Change the color to a gif background...
Hi Carbonize!
I did it!!
It works.
Thanks//Lotta

Now I wonder where I can change the table in the guestbook. Can you help me again?
Please//Lotta
I'm so sorry to tell you it won't work...
Shall I do something after I change the code? I know that the gif is uploaded to my site.
What am I doing wrong?

I get this errors
Warning: fopen(./templates/header.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /.../gastbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 193

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /.../gastbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 194

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /.../gastbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 200
I can't fix it!
I log on to my administration panel in the guestbook, then -> I open the Templates -> Header.php -> in my body line it says <body bgcolor="$VARS[pbgcolor]" link="$VARS[link_color]" vlink="$VARS[link_color]"> I have tried to do as you said but it only been error. Where do I put my background gif code?
I'm a happy beginner as you can understand.

Forum Index » Profile for Lotta » Messages posted by Lotta
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum