If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: whowho
Forum Index » Profile for whowho » Messages posted by whowho
First, I cant seem to acsess admin on the poll. I have even changed the password with carbones help.
2nd with add a link. this line confuses me and what to put. # base # base directory to all link files from the server root without trailing "/"
$base_dir = "/home/usr/you/links";
thanks a bunch for who ever helps me out
I some how Figured out how to fix this problem my self. But while I am here i want to thank carbonize for the unbelivable help in the past few days. If i ever becoem a multi millionair he will become a millionair!!!
I get this error: Parse error: parse error in F:\hshome\circuski\dkfstudios.com\dws\index.php on line 43

i beleave this is line 43, any sugestions?

/* poll */$php_poll->set_template_set("plain"); $php_poll->set_max_bar_length(125);$php_poll->set_max_bar_height(10);
Hey, i'm a starving artist, photographer and amature webmaster...

Please check out this page www.dkfstudios.com/debt there just might be a print you like!
Thanks
Now, lets see if I can figure it out
I am also going to ask a new topic question.. do you know where i can get a callender/apointment php scrip that my staff or customers can fill in? thanks
I notice there is a place for an AIM id and an ICQ id is there any way to forgo the icq id and put in an yahoo id and maybe an msn id?
thanks

Forum Index » Profile for whowho » Messages posted by whowho
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum