If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jcbradley
Forum Index » Profile for jcbradley » Messages posted by jcbradley
Awesome,

Thanks. appreciate your time.

Chris
Hi again,

Ok, in that file, i see where i can change the wording but i did not find $GB_PG[index] in that file. I did go back to the success template and replaced $GB_PG[index] with my url but ended up with a 404 error.

i put inplace. http://www.mysite.com but the URL it returned was advancedguestbook/mysite which was not found.

Next move?

Thanks,

Chris
Where exactly would I put the URL for the redirect? Also, what file do i go to - to change the thank you message.

Thanks again,

Chris
I mean the page it goes to afterwards. I believe it takes them to the actual guest book. I would like to take them to a different page or put a link back to my home page from the guest book.

Thanks,

Chris
Hi there,

I am nothing close to a techie but so far have changed the wording on my guest book. But i couldnt find anything on here in regards changing the page where they go after signing the guest book.

Is there a way to do this? I have the 2.3.1 set up

Thanks

Forum Index » Profile for jcbradley » Messages posted by jcbradley
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum