If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: shawnmichaels
Forum Index » Profile for shawnmichaels » Messages posted by shawnmichaels
I have the advanced guestbook set up so when a message comes thru, I get a notification via email.

How can I set it up to have 2 emails to get the notification?
Hi,

I have a question about the Stat program

It said in the read me to upload 2 files, stat.pl and log.pl

in the stat.pl file it has this
# path to the log files from the server root without trailing "/" (chmoded to 777 (drwxrwxrwx))
$base_dir = "../logfiles"; what exactally is this?

# url to the log files without trailing "/"
$log_url = "http://localhost/~test/stat/logfiles";
should the log files go in the cgi-bin dir?[/b]
Hello,

From viewing the guest book, is there a way to remove the Administration link from the main page?
hello,

I moved closed the h3 tag and am still having the same problem.

Any more ideas would be well appreciated

Thank you
Where can I get the calender that is located on http://www.proxy2.de/

Thanks
Hello,

On this page, http://djshawnmichaels.com/polls.php

They are on top of each other, is there a way to make them left to right?

Thanks
Hi, I am trying to make a link that has a form so you can send me an email. Insted of having the link at mailto://yadda@blahblah.com

It should be www.mydomain.com/email.php?ID=1

Something like that. Where can I go to find a script to set that up?

Thanks
Hi there,

This is what I want to do:

If poll 17 is set to expire in 2 weeks, can poll 18 automatically kick in when poll 17 expires?

What happens when there is poll that expires and the is not another one set?

Thanks
Hi,

I was wondering, if I have a poll that expires in 30 days, and then I create a new poll to automatically kick in when the other poll expires.

If I have it set to show the newest poll, would it show the newest poll after it expires, or when I create it?

How can I have it done to show a poll, and when it expires kick in to the next poll?

Here is my code

Thanks
I did figure out this problem, I only had 1 thing to vote for in the poll, and I did not like that so I added more things and it seems to work fine now.
Greetings from the US! I am using the Advanced Poll. I am also using the popup window as well. The code I am using

UP TOP

POLL LOCATION

When I use poll 3, the one that came with files, the pop up window pops up, when I switch it to poll 4, nothing happens when I click on vote, no pop up or anything. How can I fix this?

Also, I noticed when I was playing with poll 3 that the page refeshed itself when I click on vote, is there a way to make it not refresh and just pop up with the results? The reason for this is the poll is on my index page and I have a long flash header into file, and I only want it to play once when the page loads, not when I click on vote.

Thanks guys have a great night

Forum Index » Profile for shawnmichaels » Messages posted by shawnmichaels
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum