If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Jonathan
Forum Index » Profile for Jonathan » Messages posted by Jonathan
Lazurus

Brilliant - installed it. What a breeze.

Gives me total control over what is displayed. Great.

Thanks
Jonathan
Will the current entries update okay, since the guestbook I am running is Advanced Guestbook 2.3.2, but Lazarus is based on 2.3.1.

Thanks.

Jonathan
I will install Lazarus later.

Is it possible to copy the existing guestbook entries over to the new guestbook ?

Jonathan
Carbonize

How would I do it ? I'm up for the challenge!

Jonathan
I have installed and had a look at the image verification system. It isnt what im looking for.

I would much prefer the look and feel of the system to remain as it is now (ie version 2.3.2), but for an approval system to be added.

Can this be done to 2.3.2 and if so, how ?

Jonathan
I your instructions (readme file) to edit the necessary files for image verification - you sometimes refer to version 2.2 twice. i think u may actually be referring to 2.3.2.

Can you confirm ? (as ive done the changes and when I go to add a guestbook message - the smillie icons dont display correctly).
Thanks.

Though, why isnt it added into the guestbook automatically - so that everyone can take advantage of the added functionality ?

Jonathan
Hi

Why isn't the human verification (the image system or typing in a specified word) - or even the approval system, included in the next release of the Advanced Guestbook ?

If so, when ?! (as I am in desperate need of this!).

Jonathan

Forum Index » Profile for Jonathan » Messages posted by Jonathan
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum